Harmony Law, LLC is a general practice law firm. It can assist with general legal matters including the following:
1) Estate planning - Creating wills and trusts to provide certainty for your family. Harmony Law can provide estate planning to include revocable and irrevocable trusts, limited liability companies, and other matters such as pet trusts and provisions for firearms. (*Also serves ARAG plan participants with respect to estate planning needs.)
*Harmony Law, LLC offers flat rate pricing for most simple estate plans, including wills, trusts and other estate planning documents. For estate planning with companies, high value estates or other complex issues, Harmony Law, LLC charges an hourly rate, but can provide estimates, and in some cases flat rates.
2) Document review - Review and advise on the legal affect of contracts and agreements. Address any concerns you may have. Provide drafting and revision assistance. Advise regarding settlements and other resolutions.
3) Companies and Corporations - Creation and operation of limited liability companies and corporations. Guidance on handling company and corporate matters. Mr. Hutchins also has experience with securities and related matters.
4) Bankruptcies - Representation in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies in Colorado and Wyoming.
5) Family Law - Harmony Law can assist with your domestic concerns, including divorce and child custody.