I started writing about consumer law issues on this website two years ago. I posted an interesting summary last year. I thought it would be interesting to update that with a new annual review. Here are some interesting numbers from the past year for my website and blog:
Number of unique visitors: 4,176
1) Colorado 18% - down from 27% last year
2) California 8% - up from 2% last year
3) New York 3% - up from 2% last year
4) Wyoming 2% - down from 5% last year
The rest of the visitors are split between 49 states (up from 45 states last year), D.C. and many foreign countries. The only state not represented by visitors is Vermont. (I was personally disappointed that the Wyoming statistics went down. Both statistically and in raw numbers it decreased.)
6 Most popular articles:
1) (same as last year) What happens when a consumer files a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission?
2) (up from 5 last year) What is "clear and conspicuous" disclosure?
3) (up from 6 last year) Yo-Yo care sale financing terms - Can the customer also use the terms to back out of the deal?
4) (down from 3 last year) The consequences of not responding to a subpoena.
6) (down from 4 last year) Wyoming removes the cloak of anonymity for shell companies.