Harmony Law is a general practice law firm with emphasis in the following areas of law:
- Government Actions – Whether your company is subject to an investigation by the Attorney General's Office, the Federal Trade Commission or a multistate group of states, Harmony Law can help. Harmony Law understands how government investigations work and the options available to companies to handle investigations and mitigate against any adverse findings.
- Consumer Protection Matters – Harmony Law understands consumer protection law and how it differs remarkably from traditional contract law. Harmony Law can help you enforce your special rights as a consumer.
- Privacy and Data Breach Matters – Harmony Law understands the fast developing area of privacy and data breaches. Recently, data breaches have become ever more prevalent and subject to greater scrutiny by Attorney General Offices' around the country and the Federal Trade Commission. Harmony Law can assist your company with developing a robust program for compliance with data security law. If your company suffers a data breach, Harmony Law can assist your company with complying with the statutorily required post breach notice requirements.
- Municipal Law – Harmony Law has experience with the myriad of issues that face municipalities. Harmony Law understands the unique status of municipalities and the special laws and policies that affect them. Harmony Law can provide competent legal advice and representation to municipalities. Harmony Law can also assist you if your legal dispute is with a municipality.
- Civil Litigation – Harmony Law has extensive experience litigating matters in state and federal court as at administrative hearings. Harmony Law can provide a strong defense if you are sued. Harmony Law can also represent you in filing suit if you find that you cannot reach a negotiated resolution of your legal dispute.
- Internet Advertising Compliance - Harmony Law has deep experience with the various state and federal laws impacting advertising and sales transactions made over the internet. If your company has an internet presence and conducts transactions with consumers, Harmony Law can assist you in keeping the company compliant with applicable state and federal laws.
- General Practice - Harmony Law provides general legal assistance in various areas of law.